Transformer station service technician
Place of work: Łaziska Górne (and EU countries as part of the mobile service)
- Servicing of transformer stations at the customer’s site
- Installation of transformer stations
- Repair and renovation of transformer stations
- Commissioning works and diagnostics of transformer stations
- Compliance with health and safety regulations
- Technical education (high school electrical education or a derivative is welcome)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an electrician
- Permissions up to 1kV and above in the field of operation, control and measurement will be an additional advantage
- Experience in the operation of transformer stations will be an additional advantage
- Ability to read technical documentation, especially electrical diagrams
- Practical knowledge of transformer testing methods.
- Ability to work in mining plants pz
- Availability and commitment
- Driving license. B
- Permanent employment contract in a company with an established market position, the possibility of working according to individual working and pay conditions
- Implementation program for quick adaptation in the workplace
- Possibility of professional development (professional training)
- Attractive employment conditions depending on experience and skills
- Work in a friendly and professional team
- Business phone
If you are interested, please send your CV with the title of the position in the title to the company’s address in Łaziska Górne (43-173), ul. Górnicza 33 or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.