In meeting the expectations of our customers, the company aims to provide products and services that meet increasingly higher quality, environmental and occupational health and safety standards, taking into account the estimated risks and opportunities.
POLICY OF INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – ISO 9001, ISO 14001, PN 18001
Achieving the above mission is ensured by the implementation of specific objectives and tasks for all employees of the Company. Strategic objectives, which are their basis, allow to create the image of a reliable and trustworthy partner.
- producing products and providing services at the highest level,
- expanding the market for the offered products and services,
- raising standards of customer service,
- continuous technical and organizational progress.
We achieve our goals by:
- conducting processes and providing services under supervised conditions that ensure planned quality and safety of use,
- using the environment wisely and limiting harmful effects on the environment while meeting our compliance obligations,
- remove hazards and control risks,
- meeting legal and regulatory requirements and standards,
- continuously educating, training and motivating our employees and those working under our supervision to perform their tasks and activities in a manner that is informed by and responsible for the performance of their services, and to engage them in health and safety activities We are committed to health and safety,
- provide services in a manner that protects employees from injury and health problems and loss of life and health while preventing incidents, occupational accidents, illnesses and near misses,
- ensure consultation and active participation of all employees through consultation
and participation of staff in the area of occupational health and safety in efforts to continuously improve occupational health and safety
and health and safety at workplaces,
- protect employees from reprisals in relation to reported incidents, hazards, risks and opportunities, as well as proposals for improving OHS conditions,
- cooperate with qualified suppliers,
- constant contact and individual approach to the Customer’s expectations,
- continuous improvement of qualifications and competence of employees and increasing their awareness and responsibility in the area of improvement of the Integrated Management System,
- ensuring adequate resources and means necessary to maintain and improve the Integrated Management System.
The policy is open, known to all employees and made available to interested parties. As the owner I undertake and take responsibility for the effective functioning, improvement and maintenance of Integrated Management Systems.